To further enhance our Mechanical Engineering capability, iNN has introduced the Eden 260V print.
By adding this in house 3D printer, iNN can verify the change in ME design by making the prototype in a quicker and cost effective way.
The Key benefits of the Eden 260v includes:
Outstanding surface features and fine details - Eden260V 3D Printer
- High resolution in all axes
- Eliminates the stair effect common to complicated curved surfaces built in lower resolution
- Produces ultra-fine detail usually only available with high-cost systems
- Thin walls down to 0.6mm (0.024”)
- Horizontal layers of 16μ (0.0006”)
Clean, smooth surface
- Easy-to-remove, support material enables sophisticated geometries at any angle
- Delivers smooth exterior and interior surfaces, including cavities, without the remnants characteristic of rigid support structures
- Eliminates finishing and post-build processing during the 3D printing process